Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fault, Forgiveness & Love

"A disciple of Christ will never treat anyone badly. Error he will call error, but the person in error he will correct with kindness. Otherwise he will not be able to help him, to sanctify him" (St. J. Escriva, "Friends of God", 9).


Forgiveness=Love
Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. Galatians 6:1

Don't be deceived, my dear brothers.
James 1:16

"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. Matthew 18:15

Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, 2 Timothy 2:25

Yet do not regard him as an enemy, but warn him as a brother. 2 Thessalonians 3:15

Let a righteous man strike me--it is a kindness; let him rebuke me--it is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it. Yet my prayer is ever against the deeds of evildoers; Psalm 141:5

Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man and he will love you.
Proverbs 9:8

The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:1 Corinthians 2:15

Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual but as worldly--mere infants in Christ.1 Corinthians 3:1

Now instead, you ought to forgive and comfort him, so that he will not be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow.2 Corinthians 2:7

I urge you, therefore, to reaffirm your love for him.2 Corinthians 2:8

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.Ephesians 4:32

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.Colossians 3:13

or if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.Matthew 6:14 F

Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children Ephesians 5:1

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.Colossians 3:12

Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more.1 Thessalonians 4:1

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.1 Peter 3:8


Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you.
2 Corinthians 13:11

AMEN!

We go to Jesus as little children longed to be carried and comforted
by His loving and warm arms. 
With a sweet Smile and with His arms wide
open He says "Come little one, Come"
"What are these arms of mine for?" 
"Am I not the King of Hearts?"

"Here I am Papa, here I am!" 

"As I have loved you, so you must love one another."John 13:14

"Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,"Matthew 5:44

"Keep on loving each other as brothers."Hebrews 13:1

-----------

Let there be peace on earth,
and let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on Earth,
the peace that was meant to be.

With God as our Father,
brothers all are we,
Let me walk with my brother,
in perfect harmony.

Let peace begin with me,
let this be the moment now.
With every step I take,
let this be my solemn vow,

To take each moment and live each moment
in peace, eternally.
Let there be Peace on Earth,
and let it begin with me.


Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.
Jude 1:2
-------------------------------
Bible source : Bible.cc
Compiled by
Petite Fleur

No comments:

Post a Comment