Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Little Flower of God

And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and
 become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom
 of heaven. Matthew 18:3

Little flower I call myself, adored & graced by God
Yes! I am a baby! enough to fit in thy loving arms.
Helpless & weak Yes! I am proud to be
For I only find my strength,from you O God who nourished me.

O blazing sun, O holy light!
Warmth me with thy rays, Oh fill me with thy grace!
Enkindle my heart, burn me with your love,
Your light will bring forth happiness to my face.

My little petals, sweet petals I gladly offer
For without your Holy light what will become of me?
O embrace me with thy breeze or flew me where you want me to be,
My littleness will lift me up, lift me to a higher ground, closer to thee.

Soon I shall fly away, to a place I'll be forever yours
Meet me with your smile, and with all your saints I adore.
I long to be stepped upon!I Long to suffer for thee.
My sweet perfume will remain, Oh what joy it would be!

~lovepetitefleur
  




No comments:

Post a Comment