Friday, March 11, 2011

Prayer to Our Lady of Mount Carmel


Prayer to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel



O Mary, Queen & Mother of Carmel, I consecrate myself to you and thank you for the gift of your Scapular, pledge of your special presence and protection.


                         
Be my strength in weakness, my light in darkness.
Make my life your own, wholly centered on Jesus and generously spent for others, specially the poor and those in any kind of need in our midst.
                                       
Teach me to listen to God as He speaks to me in His Word, in people and in the events of my daily life.
                                      
Make me a bearer of Hope, of Peace and of Joy to all my fellow pilgrims here on earth.


                                           
Then when my journey is ended, lead me home clothed in your Scapular, into the kingdom of your Son where I, with all my brothers and sisters, shall love and praise Him, in union with the Father and the Holy Spirit, for  all eternity. 
                                                                                               Amen


Ave! Gratia Plena!

-Prayer from Cebu Carmelite Monastery,Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment