Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pentecost Sunday!

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful 
and kindle in them the fire of your love.
 Send forth your Spirit  and they shall be created. 
And You shall renew the face of the earth. 


O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit,
did instruct the hearts of the faithful, 

grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may 
be truly wiseand ever enjoy His consolations,
 Through Christ Our Lord, 
Amen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY SPIRIT SHINE ON ME
Renew my life completely


Shine on me and let me see your glory
breathe on me then let your spirit move me
change my life and let me be
your shining light for the world to see


Shine on me, let me see your glory
shine on me, let your spirit fill me
all the days of my life, Let your Spirit shine on me

Shine on me, renew my life completely
live in me, release your power through me
evermore your servant be
throughout all the earth your love to see

No comments:

Post a Comment